The deadline to apply has been extended to January 6, 2017.
The NWT Youth Ambassador program is run throught the Government of the Northwest Territories and give NWT youth an opportunity to build leadership skills, meet new people, travel, and receive volunteer hours. Selection is based on community involvement, commitment to a healthy lifestyle, and reflection on how the NWT Youth Ambassador Program will help them in the future. All eligible youth from across the NWT are encouraged to apply!
Eligibility – NWT Youth Ambassadors must:
- Between 16 -24 years of age as of June 30, 2017
- Be a resident of the Northwest Territories
- Hold valid NWT Health Care
- Must be available to attend the mandatory orientation session from March 2-6, 2017
All Applicants Must Submit:
1. NWT Youth Ambassador Application (Form A) | download a form | apply verbally: call Dawn at 867-767-9166 ext. 21109
2. Two Letter of Reference Forms (Form B) download a form
3. A current Police Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check.