How do I apply for funding?
Applications are available at the link below. If you would like additional information about the program, please contact the Community Development Manager, Shawna McLeod by email at email@example.com or phone (867) 669-8382.
Important things to know
- You can submit multiple applications for different projects
- If you received funding from ASCNWT in the past, you can reapply
- Project must take place in the NWT
- We DO NOT fund projects that are exclusively for individual travel to tournaments, Hand Games Tournaments, Hunting and Trapping for personal gain, or projects that are for profit.
Information on Final Reporting
(This section is for successful applicants only)
ASCNWT is always interested in hearing from you and learning from the projects we support. We want to make it easy for you to access funding, resources, and advice, and we want to ensure that we are constantly improving ourselves. We also want to foster relationships and collaboration between regions, organizations, comminities, and projects so that everyone can learn from each other's experiences.
If your application was successful, we will work with you throughout the year to provide support and encouragement. When the project is over, we'll ask you to share with us:
- At least 5 photos of your project - you can send video too, if you like!
- A brief description of how the money and resources we provided were used.
- The story of your project, including what went well and what was challenging.
We will work with you to get this reporting done and answer any questions along the way.
For more information, please contact: