The Mackenzie Recreation Association (MRA) is a non-profit organization that aims to enhance the quality of life of the Mackenzie residents by embracing the principles of Canadian Sport for Life while fostering and supporting development of recreation, volunteers, and leadership.
- Are enrolling/enrolled to attend full-time post-secondary studies at the start of fall 2017 or winter 2018 semester
Priority will be given to candidates from within the MRA communities.
- Minimum completion of 1 year university in Recreation, Sport, Education, or Health Science; OR
- Experience working in the recreation field. Working with the general public, children or other program users is preferred.
- Applicant must be accepted to attend full time post-secondary studies at the start of the fall 2017 or winter 2018 semester.
- Current standard First Aid and CPR (Level C) or equivalent is required prior to commencing employment and is the financial responsibility of the candidate.
- Lifesaving Society certification: Bronze Cross or National Lifeguard. However, MRA is willing to facilitate training to gain these certifications for the right candidate.
- An original Police Information Check, including Vulnerable Sector Check, issued within the past 6 months will be required prior to commencing employment.
A full job description can be found here.
How to Apply
Deadline: March 24th, 2017 at 5pm MST
Submit your cover letter and a current copy of your resume to Jessica VanOverbeek: email@example.com